Through the Thirdview Family Office we also refer expertise in:
- The preparation of standard wills.
- The preparation of complex wills incorporating testamentary trusts such as discretionary trusts, special disability trusts, protective trusts and life interest trusts.
- The preparation of estate plans which incorporate strategies to deal with family trusts, superannuation, corporate structures, insurances, taxation, business succession plans and the particular needs of your beneficiaries in the distribution of your estate.
- The preparation of powers of attorney which ensure that the person of your choice is able to make financial decisions on your behalf in the event of illness, incapacity or absence due to travel.
- The preparation of appointments of enduring guardian which ensure that the person of your choice is able to make health and lifestyle decisions on your behalf if you lack capacity.
- Reviewing wills, estate plans, powers of attorney and appointments of enduring guardian to ensure that these documents and plans continue to remain relevant and current.
- Obtaining a grant of probate of a will.
- Obtaining letters of administration in intestate estates or where the executor named in the will is unable or unwilling to act.
- Estate administration and advising executors, administrators and beneficiaries of deceased estates of their duties, rights and obligations.
- Advising on will disputes and family provision claims under the Succession Act (2006) NSW.
- Advising trustees, beneficiaries and appointors of their duties, rights and obligations in the administration of trusts, including testamentary trusts, special disability trusts, protective trusts, compensation trusts and family discretionary trusts.
We’re always updating and expanding our services, so simply pick up the phone and speak with us if you have a question from a category we haven’t covered here.
Any referral received is in good faith, however Thirdview Financial Planning Pty Ltd and RI Advice Pty Ltd does not hold a Property or Accounting license. Any advice or service offered is through our referral partners, and Thirdview Financial Planning Pty Ltd and RI Advice Pty Ltd, would not be responsible for their advice. You must use your own judgement before utilising these services.